• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fully Vaccinated? Drop the mask!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Maybe so. we shall see. Many counties in our state are in danger of moving back to "phase 2 of the reopening plan". We are currently in phase 3 - but failing the report card on metrics. One very rural county recently had a super spreader event - they've hardly been touched by this until now. Now 1 out of 5 people in that county have covid. It still feels so far from over.

DPD

Still depends on state rules and masking remains in effect on public transportation and children in schools and camps. Buzz kill.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
What gives the CDC the right to tell you what you can and can't do?

The fact that they dismiss natural immunity from having and recovering from covid tells you there is an agenda other than health
They don't have the right as you say, but I like following the recommendations of the docs.

My wife is a Nurse Practitioner (DNP) and a Professor of Nursing at Creighton here in Omaha. I follow her advice mostly. :)

victor bogdanov

They don't have the right as you say, but I like following the recommendations of the docs.

My wife is a Nurse Practitioner (DNP) and a Professor of Nursing at Creighton here in Omaha. I follow her advice mostly. :)

What does she say about immunity of those that have recovered from covid? Why is that dismissed? I'll take my naturally acquired immunity over the vax.

Now if the CDC said those fully vaccinated or having recovered from covid I'd think they are more noble

David Wright

Maybe so. we shall see. Many counties in our state are in danger of moving back to "phase 2 of the reopening plan". We are currently in phase 3 - but failing the report card on metrics. One very rural county recently had a super spreader event - they've hardly been touched by this until now. Now 1 out of 5 people in that county have covid. It still feels so far from over.

you might want to check that, 20% would be unprecedented.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
What gives the CDC the right to tell you what you can and can't do?

The fact that they dismiss natural immunity from having and recovering from covid tells you there is an agenda other than health
images (5).jpeg

victor bogdanov

They are moving the goal posts to make the vaccines look more effective

CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
The agency also lowered the testing threshold, but only for the fully vaccinated.
A breakthrough case is recorded if a person tests positive for SARS-Cov-2 two weeks after receiving the single-dose Johnson & Johnson (J&J) shot or completing the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccination.

Val47

Those who have had it, were the first members of the "immunity herd" club.
But since viruses are still a mystery, there is no guarantee of anything. I'm in the "I'm fully vaccinated" addition to the club.
So what? There are still half the population that won't get the vaccine.

Who's to say if you're unmasking because your in that club, or you just don't care and don't want to.

victor bogdanov

. I'm in the "I'm fully vaccinated" addition to the club.

Who's to say if you're unmasking because your in that club, or you just don't care and don't want to.
Now if you go get tested, they will give you a less sensitive test and if you still test positive they won't count the positive test. What a miracle the vaccine is!

Val47

Now if you go get tested, they will give you a less sensitive test and if you still test positive they won't count the positive test. What a miracle the vaccine is!
Nope. Went to see my stepdad at the VA home recently. My mom and I fully vaccinated. Still had to take the same covid test they give all visitors. It was the same rapid test I took in November.

Val47

Yah yah yah, like I said. We shall see. what the governor of my state will do. He did take away the upcoming threat of going back on restrictions. There is hope. Changes daily.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The most likely scenario is that, if you have been fully vaccinated, you won't have it, you can't catch it and you won't give it to anyone else. If you remain unvaccinated, you will either have nothing happen or you will become infected, you will or will not infect others, and you will survive or you will die.

Val47

The most likely scenario is that, if you have been fully vaccinated, you won't have it, you can't catch it and you won't give it to anyone else. If you remain unvaccinated, you will either have nothing happen or you will become infected, you will or will not infect others, and you will survive or you will die.
The will or will not infect others has been the threat the whole time.
Don't get me wrong, I want this new seemingly arbitrary decision to be a positive step. Maybe I'm being cynical. Like I have said... What's happening around me will be my reality.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
In the foreseeable future, we can look for the unvaccinated to be denied access to (Let us list the ways):

1. Travel
2. Sporting events
3. Entertainment venues
4. Concerts
5. Movies and plays
6. Classrooms