• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Funny Damaged Sign

radiohead223

this is one of the many damaged signs around my area after a recent cyclone hit us. for some reason the client would like this one fixed rather quickly as it's getting a little to much attention now

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 83

ova

not funny to me[/QUOTE]

I think signs like these are hilarious. Can't get away with something like this trying to sell it.

There was a truck running around town a couple of years ago belonging to a company that builds steel buildings. On the side it said " STEEL ERECTIONS". Busted a gut evertime I saw it.

Dave

showcase 66

not funny to me

I think signs like these are hilarious. Can't get away with something like this trying to sell it.

There was a truck running around town a couple of years ago belonging to a company that builds steel buildings. On the side it said " STEEL ERECTIONS". Busted a gut evertime I saw it.

Dave[/QUOTE]

We have a company here with the nam e Steel Erection. His colored version of the logo looks ok but the black only version looks like he is holding his own steel. Funny thing was that is was next to the highschool I went to. Every morning I would drive by and chuckle.

SignosaurusRex

About thirty years ago I was hired to letter a few trucks for a structural steel construction company named "Active Erections". One of the trucks had a very large telescope boom on it. Yep!.......lettered right down the length of the boom on both sides. I think I may still have a couple Polaroid pics of it around here someplace. I'll post them if I find them. I remember it made quite the conversation piece for a couple years until they folded.

Jillbeans

FMG you are a cunning linguist.

No lie, my eldest brother, a really super quiet unassuming guy, worked for Century.
He had to drive a truck that said STEEL ERECTION on the side.
And before that, he worked for the Dick corporation.

Jillbeans

He's retired now.
He lost a digit in a crane accident.
Luckily it was just a digit not a member.
Used to have a ballcap that said DICK on it real big.