• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuzzy edges when printing black

gixxer2004

Does anyone know how to get rid of this fuzzy edge? It only happens when I print black.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 110

artbot

looks like it's bleeding. i'd name whatever rip you are using. there are some rip gurus that will be able to guide you through the correct density adjustment.

gixxer2004

I don't think it is a rip issue because it is also doing it while I run a test print. I think it got out of adjustment somehow. I included some examples of the test print. The horizontal black lines are clean straight lines but the vertical lines are real fuzzy which is making my letters look jagged or fuzzy. The black print head needs a good cleaning to get rid of some of the lines.

Attachments

• greentest.jpg
    greentest.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 120
  • printtest.jpg
    printtest.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 105
  • printtest2.jpg
    printtest2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 98

alfred

You have missing noozles, fix them with cleanig the print heads and the you need to adjust the printhead position (horizontal and high or low it depents what yoy are using)