• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

G.A. 6.2 and Win2K ?

Tony Teveris

No it will not - if you get it to work we will not support it.

Something along the lines of Omaba's health plan, if it's old let it die.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Thanks Tony, I'm not sure I understand your answer though. (No it will not) (if you get it to work...) kind of a conflict there

Bob Gilliland

CS,

Yes you may be able to get it to install. “If” you get it to install, it may or may not function properly all or some of the time. Any problems you experience will be up to you to resolve as I don’t believe GSP supported that release on that OS (and GA is LONG off the radar for GSP support :covereyes: ).

I just did one last week (W2000 Pro, same as the one you mention). I tweaked a few things to get it functional but am going back early next week to replace this unit with a new Dell XP Pro based system (told client I wasn’t going to support the 2000 based system, standalone or integrated within the network, so it’s going to be retired to “home” use). There should be a new Omega package waiting for me at the same time to replace the well worn out GA 6.2.1. :tongue: This leaves only one more client I support that still clings to GA (he has long ago switched to Adobe based workflow and uses GA for cutting vinyl; can’t really fault not moving up to Omega).