• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gans digital giving up on their media division...

ikarasu

I did a search and didn't see this mentioned anywhere - anyone else hear about this?

They reached out to us with some really good clearance prices saying their shuttering their media division.

Kind of sad.. they had some great stuff at super cheap prices, and some unique stuff.

UV Laminate rolls are like $49 now - poster rolls were $20ish.... We ended up buying about 60 rolls of stuff (mainly screen printing film...$20 for a 100 ft roll of screen film is a no brainer... It's about $350 a roll in Canada). If shipping to Canada wasn't so brutal (like $650 for the one skid we bought) I'd likely get a ton more stuff.

Sad to see them go! I wanted to pickup some holo window perf, but figured I'd never be able to get it again .. so if a customer liked it I'd be screwed.

I haven't seen it posted here though.... Which is kind of surprising if they want to get rid of all their stock. But yeah .. if you're looking for cheap good material, hit up your gansdigital rep before it's all gone.