• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Damaged file recovery.

jita

I'm trying to recover gerber plt files from a damaged to USB. I've tried several products on the market and can recover the files but they will not open.

Error: File not recognized GSP .plt file.

Do you know of a software that will work or someone who can convert the raw data?

Thanks Paul

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i had this happen years ago when we had our customer drive die unexpectedly. sadly i don't have good news. i still have file that say unsupported every once an awhile. it sucks, and usually means i have to do some tracing or resetting, but it was my fault for not having a back up.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm trying to recover gerber plt files from a damaged to USB. I've tried several products on the market and can recover the files but they will not open.

Error: File not recognized GSP .plt file.

Do you know of a software that will work or someone who can convert the raw data?

Thanks Paul

Send the file attached to an email to the address in my signature and I'll see if I can do you any good. Also let me know what version of Omega you are using.