• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge Printing Color

Will308decals

Hey all, I got a quick question. I was approached by a football coach yesterday and he needed a few decals for a banquet this week. The design he gave me, half of it is a sunflower yellow, but I do not have that color in stock and don't have time to order it in. Does anyone know any colors I could print over each other to give the decal that sunflower yellow look?

Anything would be appreciated

Thanks,
Will

Attila Nagy

Kumquat GCS-074 with Process Yellow GCP-705 on top of it, But it is still darker than Sunflower. or Yellow GCS-015 2x, but that one is a bit cooler or dirtyer.

netsol

Hey all, I got a quick question. I was approached by a football coach yesterday and he needed a few decals for a banquet this week. The design he gave me, half of it is a sunflower yellow, but I do not have that color in stock and don't have time to order it in. Does anyone know any colors I could print over each other to give the decal that sunflower yellow look?

Anything would be appreciated

Thanks,
Will

will308
here is the page from the gerber spectrotone book that looks closest to me
bottom number is gerber vinyl
top number (over the swatch) is the foil number to overprint

hope this helps

Attachments

• 0110211234_Burst01.jpg
    0110211234_Burst01.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 158