• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Queue Won't Clear jobs to Roland?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Tony Teveris probably won't see this 'til Monday - if it's still on the home page list. Someone else may know the answer tho too.

The Roland Camm1 it took 2 weeks to get running is doing a great job - very pleased. However, when I select it as the output device and cut a job with it, the job does not clear out of the Queue Manager as they do when I use the Gerber plotters.

Basically, to continue using the Roland, I have to shut down the Queue Mgr., go into Queue thru My Computer, and delete the jobs. I also have to shut the Roland down and reboot everything back up to get it to accept another job?

Anyone had a similar experience using a Roland plotter with Gerber Omega software? It's annoying as all hell obviously and I'm sure it has a solution?

OldPaint

its a GOOBER SAFE GUARD..........hehehehehehehe so you dont use any cutter other then theres.......

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I love ya OP and am glad yer havin' so much fun blastin' "Goober" in my posts. Hopefully, you'll appreciate that I LOVE this old Roland plotter and now know what I've been missing for over 20 years!

BUT... I am still frustrated with the problem I described and WOULD like to fix it. I have no idea why AFTER the Roland has finished a plot, the job stays in the Gerber Queue Manager.

Anyone have a clue? It really IS a time waster to always have to shut down & reboot to continue using the Roland with Omega!

Tony Teveris

Arlo, what version of Omega are you running?

Also, send me your gsp.ini file found in the \Windows folder. Depending upon the setup GQMGR waits for the CTS or the DTS signal to clear. I need to actual look at the code as I have not been in there in awhile.

Monday ??, you should know better then that.

OP what can I say, there is no way I can compete with that Speedo "fit"

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Tony Teveris said:
Arlo, what version of Omega are you running?
Also, send me your gsp.ini file found in the \Windows folder.

Omega 2.1 Tony. I'll send ya the .ini file soon as I get to the shop in about an hour. Thanks.