• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

getting bids for glass wall project in houston

artbot

i've got a client that i've proposed a glass paneled wall behind the reception area. i'm assuming it would be 3/8" thick, tempered, with poslished edges. all the prices i've got for the glass has come to around $1k.

i've presented the project to a guy that i did a past project with and the bid seems high. (the last project was paid for through a different purchaser so i never saw an itemized cost for the final install).

i need cost of:

glass
etched look film/cut
application
install + hardware

currently the film was bid at $4200, and application at $1500. that seems really high, especially for film, (install came to $2800)

i'd like for anyone else in the houston area to take a look at this project and put a quote together for it. i've got my costs design/consultation plus it's being sold through an art consulting firm. so each dollar in cost gets marked up by them. so i'm needing a wholesale bid.

attached is a rendering of the wall.

the sizes for the six panels are 2 @ 53 x 106, 2 @ 53 x 49, and 2 @ 53 x 25.

Attachments

• small render.jpg
    small render.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 75

artbot

bump... sorry guys, this client is wanting this PO by the end of the day.

OR... how does (132 square foot project)

$32 per square foot for cut etched vinyl (very simple graphics)

and

$11 per square foot for application on to 3/8" glass panels

do those numbers seem high?

Last edited: