• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Glass Door Decals (New to me)

Stacey K

I like making signs
Make your own "box" without sides using 2 pieces of cardboard taped together just a bit larger than the biggest graphic. Go on USPS click n ship and print a label and drop it off on the counter at the post office or select "arrange for pick-up".

Goatshaver

Make your own "box" without sides using 2 pieces of cardboard taped together just a bit larger than the biggest graphic. Go on USPS click n ship and print a label and drop it off on the counter at the post office or select "arrange for pick-up".
Yeah that's what I did. Wasn't sure if it was a good idea to roll them or not, sandwich mailer.
Was not happy about driving an hour in a snow storm to find them closed without telling me prior.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Yeah that's what I did. Wasn't sure if it was a good idea to roll them or not, sandwich mailer.
Was not happy about driving an hour in a snow storm to find them closed without telling me prior.
It's happened to me too...now I usually text before I leave, live and learn LOL

gnubler

I ALWAYS confirm meetings prior to heading out, especially at distance.
I'm still pissed about the time I was scheduled to meet a customer at her location, got there on time at 9am, waited 10 minutes before calling, and got a text back saying "10am", as if I'm supposed to coordinate my day around hers. I just left.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Well they wanted all the pieces cut individually, they are doing the application of these themselves or they have someone that is doing it for them.

These are all masked with a clear transfer tape, just wondering what is the best way to mail these without the transfer tape coming off the backing paper. (tried to deliver these yesterday in the snow, but they failed to let me know they'd be closed. wasted an hour of driving for nothing.)
Why clear? More expensive tape. Use paper imo.