• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GlassAdhere

BALLPARK

We have been using the glass adhere a lot more after we got samples out.

We now print using uv inks and love the results. We do not laminate the media...

Much better than static clings and great for window wraps.

Use the wet install method.

Yes, it's a bit more expensive, but the product is worth it to our clients. Its one of our better selling products. If you have not tried it, then ask Walter for samples.

bigben

I just got some samples earlier this week. I'm very impressed especially the frost version for second surface install since I don't have white ink yet.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Well--it stinks.

It's barely 32 degrees outside and it came off in little pieces.

Apparently it is not ideal for outdoor cold temps. I placed some in the freezer after I got your message and I will be seeing similar results I am sure.

Infinity Media

Formerly Known as GlassADhere
We are happy to send anyone a free sample roll of the GLASSADHERE to test for themselves and see that this new micro-suction cup technology can handle any weather - please visit my web site at glassadhere.net to learn more about the Clear, Frost and White versions we now offer. Just request a free sample roll. also you can e mail me at info@glassadhere.net

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
......Much better than static clings and great for window wraps.

Use the wet install method.

I just got a roll of this stuff, saw the samples and love it...except that the liner is a bear to pull off.

My question is why would you wet install this? I can't see the benefit, especially since it isn't adhesive backed and if it sticks too soon, just peel it back up.

ams

I installed Glass Adhere yesterday for a full bleed store front. Worked well, stuck goo. Only problem I had was creases, if you start getting a bubble crease STOP! and work it out. If you do crease it, peel it off the window and squeegee hard over it, seems to fix it. Overall it's pretty good material, fast to apply, super fast to remove.