• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good news for Flat Black / Matte Black Lovers!

GypsyGraphics

Just received a call from Hexis, wanting to know what I thought of the new samples they sent. What I thought you guys might like to know is... any of these new multilayered cast films (no lam needed) is available BY THE YARD!!!!

Black Carbon Fiber (not printed texture, actual texture)
Veriochrome Pearl (absolutely gorgeous)
Veriochrome Beetle (way cool)
Super Matte Black (pièce de résistance) this sample is on it's way

I‘ve seen someone here recently looking for Carbon Fiber by the yard, and I know I can’t get the Oracal 970 flat black in anything less than 25 yard rolls... so thought this was great news!

canawrap

the matte black and carbon fibre from oracal are fantastic, we wrapped this smart car w/both and it turned out amazing....so now it's smart AND sexy ;)

Attachments

• black6.jpg
    black6.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 72

GypsyGraphics

the matte black and carbon fibre from oracal are fantastic, we wrapped this smart car w/both and it turned out amazing....so now it's smart AND sexy ;)

Very Sexy Indeed...Nice Job!
Can't see the carbon fiber in the photo, can you show us another?

And yes, Oracal is fantastic but it's pricey and you can't order it by the yard.

I've been researching the oracal Carbon Fiber... have a bunch of car clubs hat would jump at the chance to wrap there consoles and interior trim with CF if it looks legit... so far the Oracal looks amazing but their size offering makes it way too much for my needs.

I'll have to look into this other company, if I can get it by the yard that would be ideal! What widths do they manufacture?

tomence

How can i get more info on this company. Do they have a website and prices or maybe a catalog i can download.
Thanks

GypsyGraphics

the width is 54"

My rep is, Valerie Gallant and she a great person to talk to even if she's not in your area![FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][/FONT]
Valerie Gallant
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Regional Sales Manager | Hexis USA LLC
Toll Free: 888.284.3947

http://ilovehx.com[/FONT]

Here's a scan of my brochure, in case one's not available for download off their site.
View attachment Hexis_HX30000.pdf

canawrap

Very Sexy Indeed...Nice Job!
Can't see the carbon fiber in the photo, can you show us another?

And yes, Oracal is fantastic but it's pricey and you can't order it by the yard.

yes it's hard to tell in that image, it's the detail on the gas cap, in "real life" it looks really sharp because it's so subtle, i'll see if i can find a tighter picture of the gas cap and upload