• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Goofy font....what is it?

Flame

Worse part about this is I'm positive I once had this font. But now...can't find it. Probably deleted it because I figured I'd never in my life use it, but now I need it. Anyone got a ID on this baby?

Attachments

• fna.jpg
    fna.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 84

JBusch260

I'd retrace, but he wants a variety of other stuff, and all with this font...and his "graphic designer" won't tell me the font name??? :banghead:

I'll bet he'd tell you really quick if you told him you were going to charge him for the amount of time it took to find this font.

I'll keep poking around, this thing is going to drive me bonkers. I know I've seen it before somewhere. Any other photo examples??

Flame

I'll bet he'd tell you really quick if you told him you were going to charge him for the amount of time it took to find this font.

I'll keep poking around, this thing is going to drive me bonkers. I know I've seen it before somewhere. Any other photo examples??

The graphic designer is apparently his "previous" designer, and thus I'm assuming there may be bad blood? Just an assumption.

It's driving me bonkers too, because I swear at one point in my life I had this font.