• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

got a small/huge problem

1leonchen

i replaced the fuse and it printed good but now iam having a bigger problem. prints were ok for the first day second and so on. i usually leave my machine off when not in use. i usually turn it on a fire the heads every day. i was out for a while and printer got no maintaince for a week. i am getting lots of streaks in the nozzle check. i tried cleaning no results. manual clean no result. powerful clean no results.any help would be much appricated

element7

streaks in the nozzle check or broken pattern? Did you actually clean the maintenance station/wiper/print head with a cleaning swab?

MP

Jackpine

Soak the heads with a piece of lint free material on the cap top and saturate it with cleaning solution. Park the heads and let it soak for a bit then do a normal cleaning then a nozzle check. I have soaked mine for up to an hour or more at times. This softens any ink that has set up on the head. I would believe your cap station is not sealing with the heads.