• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graffiti Style Fonts

JetPress

The business changed their name but wants to keep this style of logo. I'll have to recreate the logo but I'm not sure if these two fonts are completely original or if they are based on an existing font. Any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• extreme southern sno.jpg
    extreme southern sno.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 250

decalman

The bottom one " Southern Snow " is an easy trace. I use Corel x5, and then clean it up. The top is obvious two fonts. I wonder if the cursive is from sign painters fonts ? I think I've seen it before. It looks familiar. Not sure.

JetPress

Yeah I was hoping to find maybe the original font (if there is one) that was modified for the logo because the business changed their name. I could live trace it but with a completely different business name it won't do me good. Its okay I went ahead and hand drew their new name to replicate that style.