• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GraphixCALC User Survey

ChiknNutz

* CURRENT USERS ONLY *

In order to better serve YOU, our customer, I am requesting just a little bit of your time (approximately 10 minutes). Yeah, I know, surveys can kinda be a drag, but they are so important to hear what you have to say about how we are doing. It is only through candid communication with the end-user that we can truly improve. So if you are a current GraphixCALC user, PLEASE take just a few minutes to tell us about your experience with GraphixCALC, along with your likes and dislikes. THANK YOU!!!

GraphixCALC User Survey

ChiknNutz

Thank you very much for the responses so far, it is very helpful to know what you are doing right as well as what you need to work on.

I did want to relay that we have an update in the works, hope to have it out in the next couple weeks. One significant NEW FEATURE that has been requested before (and was also mentioned in a survey response), is the ability to override the final price of an item. Example, say the price for a sign comes in at $76.03, but you'd really like to adjust that so it falls under $76 and make the final price $75.95 (or whatever you want). You will now be able to do so and that price is also carried over to your Estimates & Invoices. Further, there is a visual cue that the price has been user-defined so you can know at a glance those that are system-generated or user-defined.

Another response that I saw had to do with vehicle wraps and setting up multiple printers and print speeds. Apparently, I've not done a good enough job of explaining that, because you already CAN do that! You can set up as many printers and print-speeds as you'd like, and then can select those when pricing out a job. However, the only caveat to that is you must use the SHOP RATE PRICING form (which I think everyone should be using anyway ;-)

Another request is for more Learning Center content. Yes, I'll get on that, have been slacking in that area...sorry!

Thanks everyone!!!