• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE2000 60 & software

Slack11

I just purchased a Graphtec CE2000-60 for $800 but with no software. My question is first is this a decent plotter, and just to learn and get my feet wet, what would be an economical software to start with.

Thanks.....

theroq

I have this plotter, we've made tons of money on this unit....far superior than the Roland. It's a work horse. We downloaded the drivers from Graphtec and we learned to use CyberCut, which we thought was cheese at first...But once you learn it.... It's great.

But you can use Flexi or Cocut... OR something even cheaper...
try Sign tools 3.... $150.00 on ebay or an old version of Cyber cut.....i always see everyone tryin to pawn that software off.... But it works great... We design on corel and import to cyber-cut.....

bones

I have the newer ce3000 and I design and cut with Corel nothing else no bridge program. If you want to stay cheep get Corel and your done. Now you can design and cut from one program. Just a thought!

bones

Slack11

thanks for the help, I'm gonna purchase Corel and hopefully print from that. Is there any tricks that I should look out for? I'm sure I'll be asking many more questions after I start to get into that.

Thanks.