• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Greetings from Mexico

Sabate

Hi everyone, I´m new to this forum and thinking about getting into this industry. I had a screen printing shop but I closed it for about 2 years. I´m trying to get back to it.
I´ve been checking a Roland bn 20 and Versacam vsi 300 but decided to go for a HP latex 115 print and cut solution hahaha.
I quoted this on some companies, it got down to 2 sellers. I am being offered a Graphtec CE7000-130 for about $1500 more by one seller vs the Summa Hp bundle. Is it worth it to pay more for the Graphtec or shoul I stick with the Summa?
Hope I make sense since English is not my first language.

Thank you all

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
All are good machines. Just make sure you can get the parts for all of them. I have a HP315. (Not print and cut). It's a super easy machine to use. The printheads are consumable and run about $125 each.

Sabate

All are good machines. Just make sure you can get the parts for all of them. I have a HP315. (Not print and cut). It's a super easy machine to use. The printheads are consumable and run about $125 each.
Thank you, actually I decided to go for the Latex after reading some posts in this forum. Low maintenance, odorless and ease of use made up my mind.
The only downside are prices here in Mexico, a lot more expensive compared to USA.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Thank you, actually I decided to go for the Latex after reading some posts in this forum. Low maintenance, odorless and ease of use made up my mind.
The only downside are prices here in Mexico, a lot more expensive compared to USA.
can you ship from the US? GSG is my go to for wholesale products...

Sabate

I found this process stressful and overwhelming (buying the right machine), due to the lack of knowledge and experience. Now I´ve been told that an Epson Surecolor S40600 its a better option than a latex or roland. This adventure started because I want to customize t shirts with printable heat transfer vinyl, do stickers-decals, but I want to offer great quality and for what I´ve read and seen all my options can achieve that. Maybe I´m asking the wrong questions, I dont know, but thanks a lot!