• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from snowy Duluth, MN.

foxesfarm

Hi guys, I just found this website. I have about 8 businesses and our hobby of glass etching combined to make a cutter a feasable thing. We were tired of cutting stencils by hand, and sign companies were asking as much to make a sign for my office and cars as a cutter cost me. We accidentally bought 2, so ones for sale, but I've been so busy with requests from freinds and local businesses that my signs still aren't made! Anyhow, I've enjoyed what I've read so far, and look forward to seeing more.

Kathy Fox

www.foxesfarm.com

THATgirl

Hi Kathy! Good luck with your business (es). I was born in Ada Minnesota. Is that far from you? Welcome to signs101
SignsByCheryl

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, Kathy :) I was in your fair city once, a very long time ago, when I was going to college up in Thunder Bay, Ontario. A bunch of us drove down for the day and we had a blast!

foxesfarm

Thanks, guys!

Wow, looking at this signboard the first time left me with the impression that this was mostly populated by people south of MN. Mind you, just about everything except Canada is south of MN. Glad to see that there are so many cold weather sign makers out there. I'm guessing we've some special problems and seasonal fluctuations in our work.

By the way, if you're not from MN, we call any group of people we are familiar with "guys" or "hey you guys". I readily acknowledge that there are women on this site.

Ada MN, hmm, let me look this up.

Ada is at the exact opposite edge of the state from Duluth. Just find Ada and go east 'til you reach the tip of Lake Superior and you're there.