• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greys printing pink

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Just to be on the safe side, make sure it's installed correctly, with the spring in the proper position. I did once have an issue with drop of nozzles because the cap top wasn't sitting correctly. Might not be your issue, but at least you'll be able to rule it out. It could be starvation, but you'd see it in the lines going to the head, if they aren't full of ink, then it could be that, however if they are filled, then it would be hard to think that ink starvation is the culprit.

SIGN.DIVISION

Thanks Zoogee World I’ll double check the cap, but I’m fairly certain the tech installed it right. He’s saying to try a choke clean, but he’s not confident it will work. Im not sure I want to waste all that ink.. Thoughts? Could a bad choke valve be the culprit?

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
I'm not sure, I've never had a bad choke valve, but it's hard to believe multiple would go at the same time, but it's not impossible. Does it look like ink is in the lines going into the dampers?

SIGN.DIVISION

keep in mind, the tech doesn't change manifolds, probably
he would rather sell you a $700 head, if there is a crack in the manifold
i would rather throw $12 at the problem

that being said, it could be a ad head, but, whatwas the TRIGGER EVENT that killed the head?
It’s a single head, so it was 2200.0