• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco Relabeled Brands ?

Replicator

Has anyone used Grimco's BriteLine vinyl or their Key Banner ?

Wondering if they're any good or if they're Crap . . .

Thanks !

ProWraps

key banner is ultraflexx. good schtuff.

only banner we run is ultraflexx.

dont use the vinyl... only 3M 180c original or nothing.

Letterbox Mike

Yup, Key is Ultraflexx (actually it's Starflex, who is the actual manufacturer of Ultraflex...). Good stuff. Most, if not all of their BriteLine vinyl is General Formulations, also good stuff. Nothing high end but we've been using GF films for years and have zero complaints whatsoever.

Letterbox Mike

I'm picturing the BriteLine being like ShineRite :-(

Same stuff, ShineRite is also General Formulations. Have you had trouble with it? For CHEAP CALENDERED film we've found it to be great. Not exactly something you'd put on a vehicle and expect it to last more than a year, but great for the right application.

Replicator

Yeah, I won't use it accept on cheap coro signs, so not really worth buying it . . .

I'll try the Key banner if they'll match fellers price for their Peak banner !

J

john1

Yup, Key is Ultraflexx (actually it's Starflex, who is the actual manufacturer of Ultraflex...). Good stuff. Most, if not all of their BriteLine vinyl is General Formulations, also good stuff. Nothing high end but we've been using GF films for years and have zero complaints whatsoever.

X2

The Brite Line vinyl is great. I use their matte vinyl with gloss laminate

petesign

I've used their briteline vinyl for cheapo vinyl, they make one with a black adhesive that ive used with good results.. Once IJ-10 came out, I haven't ordered it. The banner material is great! For a good budget laminate, check out their r-tape calendared. I buy the satin finish, and have had no problems with it.

k.a.s.

I use Brightline calendered for short term stuff, and have had good success. I have also use the Brightline translucent and have some 3+ year old sign faces that still look great. Key banner is good stuff to.

Kevin

mnapuran

I got some of their gloss laminate to try.... wow, not impressed so far. Has all kinds of what look like imperfections in it, scratches very easilly, etc.

I'll try some more prints with it before totally writing it off.