• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Groceries by Smart Phone

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's a riot. By the way.... who's the 'Hardest' working people in the world ??

Nice gig if you get to printing all of those translucents for the subways and stuff. Otherwise, no way I could do that. How do you prevent getting dented cans of sloppy slushy vegetables ?? Besides, what if they're outa stock ?? Now, you have to go back down to the subway and start all over again. Oh, chit, they're outa milk again, guess I'll just buy some eggs instead.

Tim Aucoin

That really is brilliant... and don't fool ourselves... it will be coming here sooner than we know! A great way to use QR codes bye the way!! :thumb:

Locals Find!

That really is brilliant... and don't fool ourselves... it will be coming here sooner than we know! A great way to use QR codes bye the way!! :thumb:

Its closer than you think here in the states. I been working with a client currently for about 6 months that is working on doing something similar in the states. They are working on the website portion right now.

Should be totally up by second quarter of next year.

interesting... call me old fashion but I actually like going to the grocery store with my husband and wondering down the aisles and picking out food.