• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grrr.

Replicator

I hate it when I got a banner printing and it's 6ft into printing

when all of the sudden some freakish blemish shows up somewhere in a solid color.

Heads are clean . . . Grrrr. :banghead: :frustrated:

Replicator

Coating flaws suck my will to live.

Agreed, it the material coating . . . Not the printer or ink.

It's a brand new roll and I wasted the first 4 feet as I always do to eliminate creases and coating flaws . . . Oh' well !

grafxxx

LOL. i just had that happen good thing it was a banner for the shop.. couple of sharpies and from my house it looks great.

grafxxx

true but again from my house it looks great.. maybe i chould shoot printer ink through my airbrush... but yeah pms sharpies would be great...

Monsterkidz

Those Pantone markers are amazing. The combination of those, Prismacolors and color pencil is untouchable for illustrations.

Baz

Whenever you have the chance. Stop by your local art supply store and check on their markers. Many times they will have some on sale. Acumulate as many as you can .. Keep them in a closed container. I have allot of different colors and tones and they allways save my a$$ whenever a small defect shows up. This is a solution for when the customer first sees his print up close. Once it's installed they forget about it (good thing since these inks will only last 2,3 weeks outside. some even less).

Flame

Hey, I printed a 25' banner once... and found out I had only 23' on that roll. Don't even talk to me about ****.... cuz that one sucked. lol