• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hahahah

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My daughter told my wife "I hate you" this morning. She made her write an apology letter, this is what she wrote. I laughed my ass off... 4 reasons how its her fault and at the end just a "sorry". She must get it from her mama.
20201101_162516.jpg

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Oh man, I feel for you. The impending "womanly" years are going to be a trip.....

JB

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
OMG.....thats funny. At least she wrote the apology! Ive been there and done that. My daughter is 11 going on 13 it seems...

Reveal1

I had three boys - so sure its a lot different with girls. But when they said 'I hate you', my response was always a tempered 'We'll, I love you' . Worked pretty well.

Johnny Best

I have two daughters, one is 40 years old and the youngest out of the four is 38 years old.
Being young and using the word hate is harmless, they don't have the knowledge of that word yet. Now when they get into adulthood I would say you have a problem when they tell you that. Especially when you tell her your not going to post her bail.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
She needs help on her kerning and I'd use another font, other than 'children at play'.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ohh yeah.... adorable and cute......... did he tell ya, his daughter is 24 years old ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I currently have a 13 year old daughter who hates me every other day. Sadly today is one of them :(

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Shes 8 and sometimes she says stuff that is so clever an Adult couldn't think of it. This year we have been looking into foster care and adoption so she is excited about getting a sibling. We also say "I'm done with you" jokingly around our house. Yesterday she was copping attitude and my wife said "I'm done with you" and without missing a beat my daughter says "Then take me to the adoption agency" Hahahaha

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
Shes 8 and sometimes she says stuff that is so clever an Adult couldn't think of it. This year we have been looking into foster care and adoption so she is excited about getting a sibling. We also say "I'm done with you" jokingly around our house. Yesterday she was copping attitude and my wife said "I'm done with you" and without missing a beat my daughter says "Then take me to the adoption agency" Hahahaha

Aww, good luck! That's super exciting. I'm an adoptee with a surprise sibling who isn't adopted, but we're as close as can be.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
My brother is a retired kindergarten teacher. One day he happened to find a note on his desk (written by a tough little dude) that said:

"Dear Mr. L,
I hate you.
Love, Bryce"

Gotta hand it to kids...their stress must be pretty low, being able to vent like that.

JB

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Want to adopt mine? LOL

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I have two daughters, one is 40 years old and the youngest out of the four is 38 years old.
Being young and using the word hate is harmless, they don't have the knowledge of that word yet. Now when they get into adulthood I would say you have a problem when they tell you that. Especially when you tell her your not going to post her bail.
I'm d
My daughter told my wife "I hate you" this morning. She made her write an apology letter, this is what she wrote. I laughed my *** off... 4 reasons how its her fault and at the end just a "sorry". She must get it from her mama.
View attachment 150025
I have a 21 year old (almost 22) who has never been able to apologize. she gets that from her dad.

jimbug72

Shes 8 and sometimes she says stuff that is so clever an Adult couldn't think of it

Mine is 4 and she pretty much medevaced me straight to the burn ward with this one the other night:
Me: Giving her good night kisses
Her: Your breath smells like flies!
Me confused: Like flies?
Her: Yeah, poop flies...that live in poop!

It's been almost two weeks and I still laugh at that one every day!