• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

half day in your shop training ???

"Deposit Please"

I have a new employee w/ basic experience in photoshop and flexi ( sign making ) I want to see if anyone would be available to take him in for a half day training to cover the fundamentals of vehicle wraps. I would like him to learn the car wrap design process(#1 priority) and maybe just have the newbie sit and watch a portion of the installation(but not necessary) as you narate. I'm short handed here and would like to take a little weight off my back and of course, it will be at your convenience. xtra$$ Illinois or surrounding states would be cool. This weekend or early next week? thanks everyone.

Last edited:

thewvsignguy

Sorry don't mean to be a :threadCan't help with the training but I'll trade your employee for our 5 week old "new" employee. Sometimes I think a rock would respond better and move faster then he does.....:banghead:

If you know anyone in the Western Maryland area that needs a job, send them our way!