• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone here figured out how to get into the Summa service page?

eggnog316

I have to remap our Summ cutter's conveyor belt and that can only be done via the Summa service tab. But Summa doesn't give us access to the service tab, I have to pay for a service call so they can access it.

Has anyone here figured out a way to hack into Summa's service mode/tab? I've asked the tech to give me access and he says he can't do that without a service call.

Last edited:

Snydo

Turn the power on, wait for the Summa logo to come on the screen, then touch and hold the bottom left corner of the screen.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Make sure the bed is SUPER clean!!! Vacuum it good and blow out any debris under it the best you can. ;)

When re-mapping the bed, does it actually register pretty accurate measurements? Reason I ask, we just finished an order where we backslit 2000 decals (works great with kiss-cut tool, for those who are interested) but the cuts weren't 100% consistent going across the bed. Good enough for what we were doing, but made me realize that this thing isn't cutting the same way/depth in every area of the bed.