• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have to go get a cat scan today!!! :(

OldPaint

its good if it drops........but most stones sorta look like what we have here called "sand spurs" you can imagine.........how that would feel coming down your urinary tract.

Attachments

• sandspur_coastal.jpg
    sandspur_coastal.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 68

round man

Joe it feels like a strand of barbwire about twenty feet long,..
I've had eight kidney stones and I can assure you it is very painful,..passed them all except one I had while painting at Pocono International Raceway,...after six weeks on just about any kind of dope(morphine,demerol,dilotta,and about three others)you can imagine,...they had to remove it surgically,... the only pain worse than a kidney stone is waking up from orthoscopic surgery for one,..they can't give you any pain meds till you pass water,..I had hold of the attending nurse's wrist after I woke up and was asking for some sort of anesthesia when I noticed tears in her eyes,..I asked if everything was ok and she told me to please let go of her wrist I was hurting her,..boy did I feel bad about hurting her,...the point is if you can pass a stone its alot easier than surgery which is even more painful,.....glad to hear you are ok,....

S

scarface

Good luck my man! My father has had a few of these stones, deff not fun!