• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have you heard of INFINITY FINA printer?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seriously, just got off the phone with a company that refused taking that line on. Says there were too many problems before they even entered into the deal. Too many unanswered problems.

I'd tread cautiously.

The CET is looking better and better from where I'm standing. I have a 2:eek:'clock conference call with CET today.

HulkSmash

Seriously, just got off the phone with a company that refused taking that line on. Says there were too many problems before they even entered into the deal. Too many unanswered problems.

I'd tread cautiously.

The CET is looking better and better from where I'm standing. I have a 2:eek:'clock conference call with CET today.

The guys over at CET are pretty good. From what ive heard, their service is tier 1.

I have a CET rep actually coming to visit us next week. If you have anymore questions let me know and i'll be sure to ask them. also imma PM you some more info