• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have you seen plywood lately???

rjssigns

Recently bought a sheet of 3/4" UV finished plywood for 58 bucks and that was a deal. Four 2x4's by 96" cost 30 bucks.:confused:

People keep saying that lumber will have to come down because nobody can afford to build. Wrong. In my neck of the woods contractors can't build houses/duplexes/condos/apartments fast enough.
Lumber prices or prices for anything else related to construction haven't slowed anything.

gnubler

Nah, just got a new car... Wanna take a road trip.... A few hours east, like Montana. I'd like to find some hot springs... But they are booked. Looking for VRBO places nearby some hotspings...

If you're looking at Quinn's in Western Montana, it's expensive but worth every penny. You have to stay there to use the pools now, no more walk-ins. Nearby is another one called Syme's - it's like taking a left turn into West Virginia/banjos. I don't recommend it.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
If you're looking at Quinn's in Western Montana, it's expensive but worth every penny. You have to stay there to use the pools now, no more walk-ins. Nearby is another one called Syme's - it's like taking a left turn into West Virginia/banjos. I don't recommend it.
I've been to Quinns a couple of times, and we love it - but they are booked up for the weekend we need.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
when-crackheads-nd-out-how-much-lumber-sells-for-qZM4O5ED6

Attachments

• Lumber-Meme.jpg
    Lumber-Meme.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 108

SignosaurusRex

I was planning on building a new 160 sq. foot shed this summer until I saw the lumber prices.
Decided to take a 10 state road trip instead.
Neighbor is going to demo his house and build a new and larger home. I'll salvage / re-purpose some of the lumber into my shed project and save a pretty fair amount of Shekels. Higher grade lumber as well.