• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hawaiian Print

kgirl

Does anyone have or know where I can get Hawaiian floral clip art? I'd like to add some flowers to my rear truck window

iSign

I was going to run a sideline gig selling hawaiian stickers to tourists & anyone else who stumbled on my website.... but the sign biz got too busy & I never really invested any energy into the hawaiian stickers thing. I do have a couple wholesale accounts I sell them to though & I do have a few images on a simple offshoot from my website. Check here for a look at the small floral band above the other smaller sticker shapes. I could send the vector file for that & you could use it as is for a band across the window, or pull out the hibiscus & do something with them. Email me if you could use that in case I don't spot this thread again.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
These are some tropical flowers in our about to be released Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut Color Collection.

Attachments

• tropical flowers.jpg
    tropical flowers.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 107

kgirl

Oh those are are so pretty and exactly what I'm looking for Doug, those are the ones I always see around. If you can my email address is kirstie@westcoastsignco.com

Thanks guys! Fred I would very much like to see that collection too.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm just putting the finishing touches on the User Guide and Image Catalog. It's going to the printer tomorrow and he's estimating three weeks till delivery. I'll be creating a series of different file formats including:

Illustrator EPS for PC (Done)
Illustrator EPS for Mac
Gerber PLT
CorelDRAW CDR

Licensees can pick one. Additional formats are sold separately. Each collection includes a two CD set and a full color User Guide and Image Catalog with tabbed dividers. We haven't finalized the selling price yet. It will be either $399 or $449. We'll definitely be running an introductory special though at $349 for a month or two.

Once the conversions are done, I'll next be updating my website with all images in a browser like I have for Plotter Art™ Originals.

The collection contains 1600 full color 100% vector images for print and a separate matching cutpath made from the vectors of the print file. Many of the images are unbelieveable in their detail and you have to turn off the preview just to make sure you're looking at a vector illustration.

Here's a montage of a few selected images from the collection.

Attachments

• PAPNC Montage.jpg
    PAPNC Montage.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 143

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The artists who did most of the work are located near you. I licensed the entire library and have spent the last 14 months creating the cutpaths and enhancing the blends.

They got beat up so badly by illegal file swapping that one now drives a truck for a living and the other is a helper in a sign shop. They'll be seeing a very nice royalty percentage which I hope gets them back to creating more artwork.

iSign

Check your email Kirstie. I vectorized them myself & do sell a few still. I'll give them to you for your vehicle & for friends but not to sell. You can send me something cool too! :cool1:

kgirl

Beautiful Doug, It actually has my mind wandering on maybe making a template for painting some bands for the bathrooms & tile. I sent you some goodies you might like, I like them for the little things I make for friends and such.