• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

head soak

Easiest way is to.
1. Put it in service mode.
2. Lower the caping station.
3. Pinch off the drainage hose of the caps, you will have to remove the front cover in front of the pump to get to it.
4. fill up the caps.
5. Move the head back in place MAKE SURE IT IS LOCKED IN PLACE BEFORE you up step the capping station and shut off the printer and the hard power of the printer because you don't want it to cycle with the hose clamped off.

Why do you think you need to do a head soak?

graphix

Easiest way is to.
1. Put it in service mode.
2. Lower the caping station.
3. Pinch off the drainage hose of the caps, you will have to remove the front cover in front of the pump to get to it.
4. fill up the caps.
5. Move the head back in place MAKE SURE IT IS LOCKED IN PLACE BEFORE you up step the capping station and shut off the printer and the hard power of the printer because you don't want it to cycle with the hose clamped off.

Why do you think you need to do a head soak?
sorry dont know a thing about service mode

artbot

also when you un clamp the hoses, pull the carriage off to the left for a few seconds. otherwise you might siphon off all of your ink into your waste bottle. happened to me.