• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello again!

schramm

Well thought that I would take the time to re-introduce myself since I have not been here in so long.

My name is Rob from Spring Valley Illinois, I don't really do signs per say as a business but instead make Antique Mirror Glass and advertising mirrors and sandblast logos in mirror and glass. For a hobby I like to take the time to play with old images and reproduce them into a mirror. Below is a mirror that I did of the boarding pass from the RMS Titanic. I have also shared some photos of other work that I have done sandblasted and gilded, on colored mirror and also a mirror I designed for the Hard Rock Cafe.

Attachments

• BlastedTitanicMirror.jpg
    BlastedTitanicMirror.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Firedeptcu.jpg
    Firedeptcu.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Sun Face 8.jpg
    Sun Face 8.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Raine 2 089.jpg
    Raine 2 089.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Hardrock cafe3.jpg
    Hardrock cafe3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 79

schramm

Here are some better pics of the Hard Rock Cafe, the pic above is one HRC sent me from their webmaster. Sorry my pics are before completion and things are not hung yet. This one is in Nashville TN, but I have also done Seattle and soon Orlando.

Attachments

• Hardrock cafe.jpg
    Hardrock cafe.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Hardrock cafe2.jpg
    Hardrock cafe2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 76

schramm

Well I have to say that this site is full of very knowledgable people with tons of great ideas.