• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Alaska

signpro_AK

:peace!: just wanted to say yes im a noob and I make/ design signs and im in friggin Alaska.. haha anyway whats up to everyone on the board!:biggrin:

geb

2 Hi from NY. Heard alot about Alaska, look forward to seeing some work from that part of the country when time permits.

George

signpro_AK

nice nice! AK is booming this time-so many tourist and so many signs to make!!! you know the deal..people want thier sign and they wanted them yesterday!! haha

Baz

Hi signpro .. nice to see ya .. sheesh .. got americans to the south and north of me ;)

signpro_AK

really cool to see a design and sign forum up! im usually at car forums and what not but anyway im sure i will enjoy my stay here!!

signpro_AK

Dennis Raap said:
Hi Signpro bet you get a lot done with all the day light :biggrin:
yep. well im in juneau so i dont really get the 4 days in the row with no night deal but the weather has been excelente' but yeah a whole lotta-ova-tyme!!

signpro_AK

alot of celebs come up where to hunt and fish and what not.. a couple of years back my brother saw the red hot chilli peppers up here they where goin up further north to go fishing.. 3years back I saw canibus the rapper// who know what the hell he was doin up north.. lol