• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Canada

ArcheryC

Hi everyone,

Im looking to expand my little vinyl cutting and sticker making business for archery equipment.

I started off on a BN20 but recently made it to the point that getting the Roland LEC2 330 might be a great investment and open up potential to creating other products.

I never worked on anything this large before so I am excited to learn from everyone.

RabidOne

Hi everyone,

Im looking to expand my little vinyl cutting and sticker making business for archery equipment.

I started off on a BN20 but recently made it to the point that getting the Roland LEC2 330 might be a great investment and open up potential to creating other products.

I never worked on anything this large before so I am excited to learn from everyone.
I have a friend who has an older version of that Roland. Among other things he makes stickers with it, no complaints that I have heard of.

And hello from Kelowna.