• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from CO

JdaddioN

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Just want to say hello to all. I have been snooping around for a few weeks, and still really enjoy the forums (lol). I’m still new to this forum thing as time is sometimes hard to come by. I’ve been a Sole Proprietor now for just over 14 years, with about 20 years in the industry. 18 of those years have been enjoyed here in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado. Thanks for having me and look forward to your interesting posts and forums.[/font]

JdaddioN

Thanks for the kind welcome from the both of you Dustin and David. Seems as though I messed up my first post. joy. Have a great weekend.

3dsignco

LOL Ahh Yes.. Too funny you mentioned that. We were just talking about that a few weeks ago.. I was a major ass to that guy.. They just really rubbed me the wrong way.

JdaddioN

LOL Ahh Yes.. Too funny you mentioned that. We were just talking about that a few weeks ago.. I was a major ass to that guy.. They just really rubbed me the wrong way.
What a major waste of time that night was. I'm embarrased to say that I stuck around too long with that genius. Anyway nice talking with ya, glad to see your still at it.