• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Finland

Mkk8

I've been reading signs101 for a while and now is time to "step out from closet".

I'm 37yrs old chap working on signmaking and digitalprinting.
vehicle and windowgraphics etc...

I'm using Gerber edge printer + GSX15 plus plotter, Gerber odyssey48, HP latex 560 and 260 printers, Mimaki CJV150-160 print'n cut machine, Summa S2 160T plotter all those on daily basis.
Also i'm familiar with Caldera rip, wasatch rip, rasterlink rip, Gerber omega, Adobe softwares etc...

It's nice to read that someone else is also having bumps too with machines and softwares...and customers. :)

Here is great topics and conversations. Keep up! I try to bring my 2cent to table.

Marko / Finland

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Hi Mkk8 and welcome to Signs101
Glad you stepped out from the closet as it were. There's lots of helpful info here at Signs101 and lots of helpful members as well.
I hope you enjoy your stay. Cheers. :welcome:

SignsSupport

Stunnar

I've been reading signs101 for a while and now is time to "step out from closet".

I'm 37yrs old chap working on signmaking and digitalprinting.
vehicle and windowgraphics etc...

I'm using Gerber edge printer + GSX15 plus plotter, Gerber odyssey48, HP latex 560 and 260 printers, Mimaki CJV150-160 print'n cut machine, Summa S2 160T plotter all those on daily basis.
Also i'm familiar with Caldera rip, wasatch rip, rasterlink rip, Gerber omega, Adobe softwares etc...

It's nice to read that someone else is also having bumps too with machines and softwares...and customers. :)

Here is great topics and conversations. Keep up! I try to bring my 2cent to table.

Marko / Finland

Hi Sir,

seeing that you work with Mimaki CJV150 on a daily basis, can you please help me here. how can i get my machine Mimaki CJV150-130 to print and cut correctly. the print and the cut is not aligned. i use raster link 6 and finecut 8 in illustrator. i would appreciate if you can share the knowledge and help me cut better my stickers and printable HTV.

Mkk8

Hi Sir,

seeing that you work with Mimaki CJV150 on a daily basis, can you please help me here. how can i get my machine Mimaki CJV150-130 to print and cut correctly. the print and the cut is not aligned. i use raster link 6 and finecut 8 in illustrator. i would appreciate if you can share the knowledge and help me cut better my stickers and printable HTV.

Hi. Are you using cut marks or not ? I'm cutting mostly without marks. And done aligning process like 2 years ago. Manual shows how to adjust cut X and Y Values. I can send it to you, if you dont have it.

Stunnar

Hi thanks, i use cut marks and without but as the length of cutting gets to 1m the alignment of cut gets worse and worse. Dont you have a youtube channel or videos even pictures of how your cut looks on cut out stickers