• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Ignition Nyc!

IGNITION

Purveyor of Weird Stuff
Have been reading these forums for quite a while and decided to finally make it legit :)

My name is Nicole and I am the director of project management here at Ignition NYC. We are a full service visual marketing company producing large format print, custom 3D/lit displays, and digital signage - all in our shop right in the heart of Manhattan. I am always searching for creative/non-traditional ways to execute a client's vision and have already learned a lot from the collective knowledge base here - looking forward to spreading the love!

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Welcome from Atlanta! We're doing an exhibit in NYC in early Summer... may need a backup for graphics if they are damaged during the install... Are you able to accommodate rush orders like that?

BTW- Impressive portfolio on your site! Nice work.

IGNITION

Purveyor of Weird Stuff
Welcome from Atlanta! We're doing an exhibit in NYC in early Summer... may need a backup for graphics if they are damaged during the install... Are you able to accommodate rush orders like that?

Absolutely! Being able to produce incredibly fast turnaround projects for situations like that is exactly why our shop is located where it is - it is not at all uncommon for us to get work out the door same day, sometimes within a couple of hours.