• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Lincoln, Nebraska

stroyer

Hi everyone,

Been perusing the site & looks like a great forum full of info! Hoping to make some good contacts to expand my business.:thumb:

Little bit about me, I spent almost 20 years in the contract manufacturing world (lasers, brakes, welding, powder coating, etc.) before stepping back & enjoying family life. In the past 3 years, I've purchased a Roland CAMM-1 pro & immersed myself in all types of vinyl graphics. Spent time making items for friends & family, as well as installing vehicle wraps for local companies that had media, but no installers.

I've decided to make the leap to a formal business & seeing where it goes from there! Many of the laser manufacturing philosophies transfer over to vinyl (quality files, equipment & service!), so it's a pretty natural fit for me.

Looking forward to learning as much as possible from you all....

Shawn