• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from London ON

Spen101

Hey there, long time lurker, decided to register after being faced with some issues with the flatbed printer at our shop.

I currently operate (and troubleshoot…) our Gerber Edge FX 2, Summa DCS4, Arizona 360GT (training someone on this), Vision 1624 CNC, Colex Sharpcut (5x10’) and Trotec Speedy400 laser. We have an HP Latex 370 and graphtec plotter in the shop too.

Some of the fixes for these machines have been quite niche in the past, I’m hoping I can be of use for some cases that pop up.

Right now we’ve been told from Canon Canada that the IJC256 Cyan ink for our flatbed might have a nationwide gelling issue, so I’ve been doing workarounds. Anyone else dealing with that?

Looking forward to engaging with you all, cheers.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Welcome from Winnipeg!

I haven't heard that regarding 256 cyan, and we're running it in our 318gl. Is it a specific lot or time range that was affected?