• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hello from London, UK !

cristiancondac

Hi everyone !

I'm Cristian ! Hope you are all well !

Let me brag about how I got here !
In the begining of june last year a friend came to me with a verry funny t-shirt saying "I know H.T.M.L how to meet ladies" as a joke. a few days past and we end up disscussing about how much we spent organising the party. when he told me how much he paid for the t-shirt ( £20 ) I was shocked. long story short we end up makeing a bet between us ( a bet for £1 :)) ) that I could make that tshirt with less the £5 as cost of production, but the condition was for me to actually make it, with under £1000 investment.
I've end up buying a PixMax 720 Ploter worth about £300, a heat press worth £170 and I've spend the rest on vinyl and t-shirts. I've won the bet and I've prooved him I could do it with £3 per item. And I had a but load of vinyl I've made some stikers for my bike mechanic. One year leater I've started a business.
Now I'm a owner of a Roland BN-20, still strugguling to understand it fully. Still didn't decided which should be my nice costumers.
I hope I'm in the right place !