• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Oklahoma

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Hi Everyone,

I heard about the Signs101 forums from the Signweb site. There's quite a bit more activity here (and worthwhile discussion) than I see at that other site. Pretty cool.

Anyway, I work for a fairly large sign company in the southwestern part of OK. I might name it later once I can find the time to get the redesign of our website finished. Our shop has around 20 employees and close to 25,000 sq.ft. of manufacturing space. I'm the "senior designer" there, mainly working on large electrical sign design projects. One of the growing roles I have is helping customers develop content for electronic message centers (particularly the full color ones) along with training them how to use the things. We have a couple vinyl cutters, a 3D routing table, three computer workstations running Flexi (with one also running EnRoute3D). I use a ton of other software as well. I'm about to buy a new notebook computer and am eagerly awaiting the next version of the Adobe Studio Creative Suite.

I've been in the sign business since 1993, so its coming up on 12 years now. I worked in television for a couple years before that. My formal education is from School of Visual Arts, New York City (BFA degree).

Scott Reynolds

Hello there Oklahoma. Electronic message centers and computer workstations,,,, I thought Oklahoma only had Ford trucks and mule pulls, Anyhow, welcome to the 101. I am going to have some EnRoute 3D questions for you later on, got a deal going on a 4x8 rounter. Scott

Attachments

• MulePull2.jpg
    MulePull2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 86

Jon Aston

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh - 'klahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain...

I love singing that. Drives my wife crazy :)

Welcome Bobby.