• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Raleigh, NC

dah22

Hello from NC! I am new to posting on this forum so I wanted to drop in today and say hi! I have been reading some of the posts over the past few months but never posted. So I thought I would first introduce myself!

I have only been working with vinyl for about 6 months. So I have a lot of learning to do with the business however, I can honetly say that I am not a know it all when it comes to this either. LOL I am actually focusing my work on a more decorative/gift side with vinyl yet I am very impressed with all the knowledge and "know - how" of so many of you guys (or should I say so many of y'all)! There are a bunch of talented people in this group so I will just be humble and go back to making my decorative tiles, wall sayings, and other trendy gifts! LOL

dah22

Thanks for all the welcomes. I have a Graphtec CE5000 and love it so far for what I am doing even though I need to learn so much more. LOL