• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

watcher

Greetings everyone.

My name is Jim and I found this site after I ordered a Panther. I found the site the same day and cancelled the order. I am still considering sign warehouse, but not the Panther.

I will post my first question in another thread.

Thanks.

Prism1

Welcome...from your neighbor. Are you new to the sign biz??

EDIT...well...after reading this and posting, I read the other post. I have to agree with the comments...as a sign guy that that has paid his dues ( and continues to do so... ), works to support a family, pays insurance, etc, it does tend to put a little burr in one's saddle when I hear comments from customers " my buddy works out of his bedroom...his bid was half your price"...yet these are the same people that complain "That damn vinyl shrunk after 6 months". I have to agree with other comments too, if you are trying to save a buck, design it yourself, and sub out your artwork. You might PM Graphixsic about how that is working for him.

W

watcher

Yes,

It will be more of a hobby to start, but will see how it turns out.

Nice van!

Status
Not open for further replies.