• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Tennessee!

Charlie Davidson

Hi all! I own a traffic sign manufacturing and supply business in Dickson, Tennessee. I've been a lurker on this forum for 2 years, learned a lot and figure it's time to get involved!

Our shop primarily focuses 95% of our business on MUTCD traffic signs, street name signs, parking signs and general reflective signs, while the other 5% is geared toward simple stuff (printed vinyl decals, stickers, banners etc.) for our existing customers that we don't publicly advertise.

Currently, we have an HP Latex 365, Graphtec CE7000-130 and a large Rollover Flexi table in our 3500 sq. ft. warehouse. We don't make our own aluminum blanks in-house, but we've been looking into equipment for quick one-off jobs and would love to have a Summa flatbed cutter for pre-cutting reflective sheeting out to size for easy, quick application.

Looking forward to talking to everyone, learning more and helping out where I can!

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Welcome to the forum!
If you've been lurking for a couple of years, no doubt you've seen many threads regarding traffic signs. Specifically when reflective is concerned. Plenty of questions out there for you to contribute to. :)

pro-up

Hello from NC neighbor! Do you sell wholesale? I don't have a need at the moment, but having a resource at hand would be nice. We provide remote PM services and several projects have needed traffic / parking / garage signage. If you do wholesale, do you also do custom? A lot of our projects are residential apartment complexes and mixed-use garages (hotel, residential, shopping). They like to have custom signs that barely (and often do not) meet code requirements (because pretty is queen, lol).

Charlie Davidson

Hello from NC neighbor! Do you sell wholesale? I don't have a need at the moment, but having a resource at hand would be nice. We provide remote PM services and several projects have needed traffic / parking / garage signage. If you do wholesale, do you also do custom? A lot of our projects are residential apartment complexes and mixed-use garages (hotel, residential, shopping). They like to have custom signs that barely (and often do not) meet code requirements (because pretty is queen, lol).
I do sell wholesale and am always glad to! I do a lot of custom one-off signs too. I try to keep the custom stuff to standard size rigid aluminum traffic blanks but we can always use ACM for very specific dimensional requirements. I’d love to show off some of the signs we’ve made, but I don’t want to risk self-promotion!

pro-up

I do sell wholesale and am always glad to! I do a lot of custom one-off signs too. I try to keep the custom stuff to standard size rigid aluminum traffic blanks but we can always use ACM for very specific dimensional requirements. I’d love to show off some of the signs we’ve made, but I don’t want to risk self-promotion!
I just sent a DM. Talk to you soon!