• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello from this FNG

installer

Hello everyone. I am the newest guy around here that is starting up my small installation and cut vinyl biz. I worked in the field for a few years mainly installing larger real estate signs and vehicle lettering before the company decided to focus on other areas(mainly large format printing) and cut me loose. So any of you that can give me some great advice, or even some wiseass stuff along the way would be great.
I would really like to talk to all of you sign and graphic installers so that I can get a general idea on pricing. I dont wanna go higher than the balls on a giraffe and I dont want to cut myself short and end up losing out. So many thanks to all in advance. I hope that I can be prosperous in my venture and hopefully pass some wisdom along to someone else.

Eddie

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcoming you from PA :unclesam:

You'll get all the information you need and then some... :thumb:

Ogriv

Greetings from Southern Ohio!

Pricing my products had been the hardest part for me, until I purchased GraphixCALC sign pricing software.

WVB

Welcome from A-Town, TX...... You really need to fill out your profile info properly so we know how to better answer your questions. Things such as software you use, machine you use, area for which you will work in etc.....

Good luck.

MAB SIGNS

installer said:
I dont wanna go higher than the balls on a giraffe and I dont want to cut myself short and end up losing out. Eddie

You must not go lower than those on a field mouse either! <smiles>

Welcome to the community!

:Welcome: