• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Wichita, Ks!

KSTrooper

Wrapper, designer, illustrator
I've lurked here for years whenever I had questions. Figured it was about time I joined so I can contribute. Long story short, I've been in the sign business since I was 19, just turned 39. I worked for 17 years at George Lay Signs in Wichita, KS and have been with Ron's Sign Co. (also in Wichita) since late 2015. I am responsible for all things vinyl, print and routed here at our shop. Looking forward to meeting some other sign pros.

Solid Retail

I've lurked here for years whenever I had questions. Figured it was about time I joined so I can contribute. Long story short, I've been in the sign business since I was 19, just turned 39. I worked for 17 years at George Lay Signs in Wichita, KS and have been with Ron's Sign Co. (also in Wichita) since late 2015. I am responsible for all things vinyl, print and routed here at our shop. Looking forward to meeting some other sign pros.
Are you guys looking for any work in your area? I have been looking for network coverage in Wichita for some time now.