• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hello there from the burbs of Washington

AndyN

Hi there,

Andy from Mancraft Graphics. Been on a three year journey and starting to just naturally take over most of the simple sign business locally, for a number of reasons.

The last year saw my primary industry dry up and a switch to focusing on B2B needs in my local town. Now the primary customers are back and things are picking up.

Had some folks from the City asking if I can do signs. My answer is yes. I have not actively poached anything. I offer a hands on approach to solving customer problems and not just "does the art fit" that the rest of my competition does.

I likely will have some newbie questions pretty shortly. Been mostly lurking here for a few months now, great wealth of knowledge here.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Welcome. I’m hoping to get out to WA in June, maybe I can find some time to look some of you WA folk up. :)

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi Andy,

Welcome from another PNWer and long time member here on the site. We aren't too far away from you here in Seattle and offer all sorts of different media, software, and equipment and I would be happy to be a resource for you if you ever have questions about your existing equipment or products that you and your clients may need. Feel free to contact us anytime if we can help.

Best of luck with your business going forward and hopefully our little community here at Signs101 can be a strong resource for you.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112(office)
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com