• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello to all

splman

I signed up on this board some time ago, and have been reading it every day.

So I guess it is time to introduce my self, My name is John and I live in Louisiana.

I would like to thank everyone here for teaching me so much, and I have learned lots, so THANKS!

I have been doing vinyl signs & Vehicle graphics for some time now. As life would have it, my old employer was not on the up & up, well you know the rest of that story.

I saw this coming – 7 days ago I ordered a plotter, 3 days ago I became unemployed (the bad boss), 2 days ago my plotter arrived. Today I finished my work area, The problem is I never was involved with the

Sales part of the business.

Any advise on how to generate some sales ???? I would be forever grateful for any help.

Thanks so much,
John :thankyou:

dennis j

Hi John don't know for sure ( wife takes care of that end ) how about a mailing or add in small local paper if there is one. :Welcome:

geb

Hi John. I've found best sales seems to be word of mouth from past customers, especially in small towns. There is some good advice in past posts here also.

George