• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello you all! Hope you can help

JACKCOT

:smile: Hello to everyone on the board. This seem to be a very good forum for persons in the sign industry. I am presently in the printing business and was looking for a way to expand the business to signs, banners and large format out put. Not full signs at this time but possible do the out put for sign makers on vinyl material as where I am I should be able to resell the output to them for them to do the complete signs.

I looked at two machines but was wondering which is the better of the two for what I want to accomplish. The Hp designjet 5500 UV 42" or the Roland Versacamm. I am in Jamaica and don't need something that is not reliable. Your advice would be welcome. Also what other equipment would I possible need for this venture and is it worthwhile. Looking forward for a long thread of response.:thankyou: