• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Final exam for my education

Rasmus

Hello everybody!

First, I hope you all can live with the bad english! :-D

I am about to end my education with a final exam here i may. I have to discuss some subject to due with digital printing.
I hope some of you have some inputs to what I can discuss. It should be something with a problem in the graphic world and largeformat printing.

It could be something to due with piezo printheads, priming of special medias before printing etc.

Any good inputs?

Rasmus :)

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
What course are you taking?

You could discuss the many different types of printers available in the wide format printing industry and the advantages of each kind over the others.

Rasmus

signsbydale: It is an education called graphic tecnician. Think Denmark is the only country who have this kind of education.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
In the US it is mostly up to the industry to educate technicians. It sounds like a good program though.

Was your answer supposed to be pretty specific or would something like the general answer I suggested be appropriate?

I suggested the printer answer because it seems to be the most asked question on this forum. I think you would get a lot out of it.

Rasmus

Cool and thanks.

I was thinking about writing about new print technologies. For example the new latex printer from HP.

It is a very good program I think.